CIPS Qualification, CIPS Online Courses & MCIPS Training in Basingstoke & Southampton
Our Unique Offer
As a demonstration of our commitment to our students – DPSS will offer any student who fails a particular CIPS subject examination to retake the course with us – FREE OF CHARGE
DPSS opened their Basingstoke course Centre in October 2012 by initially offering students the ability to study for CIPS Qualification, CIPS Online Courses and MCIPS Training, using a range of evening class workshops.
The Centre, which is managed by Geoff Kontzle, Associate Director of DPSS Consultants, initially offered Level 4 and Level 5 modules for students wishing to develop their purchase and supply careers by gaining a professional qualification.
Why Study a CIPS Programme
Being a member of CIPS provides access a wealth of expertise, experience and intellectual resources to support you”re purchasing and supply management activities including:
- National and international recognised qualifications
- Online document reference library – CIPS business intelligence
- Guidance on current practice from specialist knowledge groups
- An opportunity to network with other procurement professionals
- Subscription to the specialised Supply Management magazine
Here at DPSS Consultants we offer four CIPS qualifications, meaning that you can start at the Level 2 Certificate in Procurement and progress all the way to a Level 6 Professional Diploma to gain the prestigious ”MCIPS” status.
"Undertaking the CIPS course has helped me to progress my career and the work that is put in by the team at DPSS has helped me understand what a senior buyer role is all about and has also helped put what have learnt in the class room to use within the company that I currently work for. I have also been able to promote the good work that has been undertaken by DPSS with my own experiences to my current employer and they have taken this on board and are now sending all of the category buyers and category assistants through CIPS and have named DPSS as the sole and preferred supplier to deliver this to our organisation."
– Mark Wilson – Category Buyer
Why Choose DPSS?
We have been awarded the highest grade of study centre by CIPS – ‘Centre of Excellence’, in addition we have our own CIPS approved examination centre.
- 25 years’ experience in delivering procurement and supply chain consultation and training programmes.
- Virtual Learning Environment providing learning materials for each module enabling access to all our bespoke resources 24/7
- When you study with DPSS you also acquire access to all materials and slides you will use on our programme, this is held in a secure environment, which is accessed by your own personal password.
- We provide you with CIPS recommended regarding material to support the course programme you join – details can be accessed via the following link: http://www.cips.org/PageFiles/59951/Recommended%20Reading_2e_vers%202point3.pdf
- Our on-line GOLD procurement learning programme designed to enhance your study with DPSS and assist your CIPS study understanding. If you would like access to a free sample please click here
- Excellent One to One Support with your personal tutor.
- All our tutors hold teaching qualifications along with relevant discipline qualifications.
- A training centre in Basingstoke with excellent facilities including classrooms with Wi-Fi and disabled access.
An example of one of the most popular modules:
This qualification is the normal entry level for graduates or for those with substantial procurement experience. Read more..
The cost to the individual on the Diploma course is £525 per unit + VAT
Discounts apply for full course programme booking.
These fees do include the recommended CIPS course module book and do not include CIPS membership or examination fees which are payable by the student direct to CIPS.
Terms and Conditions
CIPS FOUNDATION UK BURSARY:
For those in the UK under-going hardship. A £1,000 bursary awarded to UK students in the most need of aid, intended to help UK students who are struggling to fund/take CIPS qualifications due to personal hardship. The funds for this bursary will be paid on to the grantee”s CIPS account. It can be used towards any CIPS product, and can also be used to pay any venue fees the grantee faces at CIPS approved exam centres. For more Information see: CIPS Foundation UK Bursary
Fees for each module per course programme are shown: –
Prices valid from 1st September 2017
- Level 2 – Certificate in Procurement also a BTEC LV2 in Procurement & Supply £250 . View Brochure
- Level 3 – Advanced Certificate in Procurement also a BTEC LV3 in Procurement & Supply – fee £375 View Brochure
- Level 4 – Diploma in Procurement & Supply – fee £525 View Brochure
- Level 5 – Advanced Diploma in Procurement & Supply – fee £550 View Brochure
- Level 6 – Professional Diploma in Procurement & Supply – fee £550 View Brochure
All fees are subject to VAT currently at 20%.
A discount is available if all modules are booked and for those in hardship we have a Bursary allocated fund which can be applied for on a case by case basis. Our aim to maximise every opportunity, for all to gain their CIPS qualifications.
A detailed guide of CIPS qualifications can be accessed via the link below, this will provide you with a range of additional information to assist your planning. http://www.cips.org/Documents/Qualifications/CIPS_QualsGuide_FINAL.pdf
Ray Carter, Director of DPSS Consultants says "This is an excellent opportunity for our organisation to expand our range of course options in the south of England. Our CIPS Centre of Excellence in Basingstoke, will support new students in achieving success"
Courses are currently provided on weekday evenings from 6pm – 9pm. Download a copy of the 2018 timetable
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Download the DPSS Basingstoke CIPS Centre terms and conditions Here…
“Worting House offers beautiful and pleasant surroundings in which to learn. DPSS provide a really beneficial service within that in the form of revision space, which is quiet, clean, and comfortable. Welcome peace if trying to study away from home or the workplace”.
“Geoff and the team offer a fantastic teaching and learning service. I have passed all the exams taken and this is testament to the quality of delivery of the course. I would not hesitate to recommend.”