Accounting for the non-accountant. Everything you need to know to keep your finances under control.
Good accounting is crucial to the growth and longevity of your business.
Did you know that a staggering 95% of start-ups fail within the first five years, with the #1 reason for failure being financial mismanagement!?! These overwhelming statistics are the reason why you need to be taking 'the numbers' seriously.
Want to know more?
During this half day workshop, you will identify a set of key financial tools that will significantly enhance the stability of your start-up. We will provide you with the skills, resources and knowledge needed to understand your finances. Key topic areas include:
- Understanding Your Cash Flow
- Profit & Loss Statements And Balance Sheets - What, Why & How?
- Understanding Tax - What Should I Be Paying?
- Accounting Systems - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- How To Find A Business Accountant - Using Our Checklist